Camping at Maes-y-Bryn
Maes-y-Bryn Campsite north Wales is open to Motor Homes, Touring Caravans and Tents from March to October The site has all the amenities you would need for those touring Snowdonia , North Wales including an on-site shop, toilets, hot showers, laundry room and was voted one of the top ten campsites in North Wales. If you want to try something different then why not try Glamping and stay in our Tipi on the riverside pitch at Maes y Bryn campsite nestled in the hills above Llanrwst and Betws y Coed
The on-site shop sells groceries, toiletries, BBQ’s, jams, homemade cakes, gifts and postcards and a range of assorted soaps, candles and unique gifts.
Our site caters for families and couples; groups are generally not accepted.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Terms & Conditions
1) Admission is between 2pm and 9pm. Pitches to be vacated by 11am on day of departure
2) Campfires are not allowed
3) BBQ’s allowed providing they are raised off the ground to prevent scorching of the grass
4) Dogs to be kept on a lead while on site
5) No music to be played
6) Pitches must be paid for in advance
7) Payments are non refundable and non transferable